View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Animal Lover

feltan is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Dog Whisperer TV series

Hi guys,
I have searched the forum and found nothing about the TV show Dog Whisperer therefore I decided to introduce this wonderfully TV show to all dog lovers out there.
To me this show is a must see to all dog owners. Dog behaviourist Cesar Millan will teach you why you dog behaves in certain ways and how to overcome them. You will understand dog better after watching the show.
The TV show is very famous in US, Europe and Australia. Once you watched the first few episodes you will got hooked to it.
My brother who is staying in UK introduced the show that he downloaded to me 6 mths ago. Until now I have collection of Season 1 to part of Season 6.
For those who want to have a sneak preview about the show, perhaps you can visit http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...r/all/Overview
If you are interested for rest of the series, you may PM me. I can share them with all the dog lovers out there. I am not selling anything here. The show is simply too good not to share with all fellow dog lovers of this forum.