View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 05:31 PM
was a cat before

azmyrax is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I found premium quality pure goat milk powder at a bargain ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Speaking of goat's milk, I managed to buy a 400g tin of premium quality Purenat pure (no sugar, no additives) goat milk powder at Tong Woh's pharmacy in PJ for only RM24.80 (they are giving away about 25% discount for 2 weeks - regular price is RM32.80).

I will use this to supplement the small abandoned kittens, especially when the mother cat is so malnourished herself and does not have enough milk for her kittens. Many times the nursing kittens are cruelly dumped minus their mothers.

Fresh goat milk is almost impossible to find these days and so hard to keep fresh so I will use this instead. I think this is better value for money for the kittens than Milkodog which costs about RM40 something for such a tiny can (and it is for dogs and cats, not solely for cats which need a higher protein content).

So friends, if you found abandoned kittens and are looking for quality goat milk, head for the pharmacy in Tong Woh at PJ New Town (near Menara MBPJ).

Can I use this for skinny pregnant cat? Also, I just got a 3month+ kitty who loves to drink milk. Is it suitable for twice a week consumption?