View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 01:54 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Smile PetFinder Event: Pets @ Monorail - March 21st, 2009

Dear All,

Location: Stesen Monorail Tun Sambanthan (next stop from KL Sentral Station)
Date: March 21st, 2009 (Saturday)
Time: 10am - 3pm

KL Monorail is organising a PR Campaign for Caring Society, and to kick off is this event to promote 'Love for Animals'. It is called Pets@Monorial and will be a carnival-like event with games, prizes, celebrity appearance and of course booths dedicated to animals, ie. petting zoo, pet products etc. SPCA will be making available cats for adoption at the event.

The organizers have graciously invited PetFinder.my to participate in the event and will provide us with a booth for showcasing our website.

If you are interested in volunteering for the event, please let me know. Feel free to drop by and pay us a visit!

### Update: March 21st, 2009 ###

Our PetFinder event went smoothly day, thanks to the excellent effort and hard work from Khairul and Daphne who came here early in the morning and worked right through the afternoon under the hot scorching sun, tirelessly explaining about our service and showing the website to scores of people. Ezer and Shan Hui were also present to lend a big helping hand and offer us free drinks and food!

3 great members of PetFinder paid us a visit - Amanda (Maneki Neko), Mia and Vivien - thanks so much for dropping by!

Below are some event photos, enjoy!

Khairul and Daphne getting ready to start their sales pitch

Handsome Khairul attracting lots of girls to our booth

Daphne hard at work showcasing our website

Our neighbour selling cute hamsters and tortoises. Khairul bought a couple of tortoises from them!

The stage area near to our booth

Our other neighbour, the StarGazer company selling cool telescopes

Don't you just love this cool grey kitty?

Sweet girl challenging you to a Guess-The-Marble game. Khairul and I both guessed right and won her!

Lil' bunnies curiously looking at visitors

David vs Goliath

Hey, watcha looking at, huh? Don't disturb me lazing around here, kid!

Andy and Ezer introducing PetFinder to some VIPs

Some birdies holding a meeting

Free face painting and hand tatooing for kids

A RM20k 8-inch diameter Meade LX200 telescope aimed to let you catch a glimpse of the red hot burning sun

The fun-filled kiddy playground

Khairul showing a visitor how to search for pets

Clowns on stilts

Shan Hui preparing for take-off on the kiddy Airborne Adventure ride towards the sky

The sweaty, dehydrated, tired but happy and satisfied PetFinder team for Pets @ Monorail event!

Last edited by AndyKoh; 03-22-2009 at 12:58 AM.