View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 09:59 AM
Animal Lover

Sherlyn08 is on a distinguished road
Red face Suggestions needed for a senior dog

Hi everyone,

I am seeking out for help (or any suggestions are welcome). I have a 20 year old male poodle dachshund mix, that was owned by my parents. We had the dog since he was a puppy (20years ago). My mum passed away 10 years ago leaving behind me and my dad. My dad also passed away last year. I have to relocate to overseas due to work. I have tried to research on pet relocation but it will not only cost a lot of money, I don't think my dog at his age is capable of all the stress that he needs to go through for the process of relocation (blood test, long journey etc..) I will only be renting a room oversea where I have to work which does not allow me to have a dog as well.

I am seeking out for any kind soul that is willing to take my beloved dog in. He is a healthy dog apart from having cataract in both his eyes (i think its common for senior dog). He eats, sleeps and walks well. I am willing to contribute and pay for his food for the rest of his life.

I love him so much and I will not leave him behind if I have a choice but I have exhausted all my means in asking for people to adopt but no avail. I really do not want to put him in the shelter because at his age I really do not think he will survive.

I will not euthanize him no matter what.

Any suggestions will be welcomed or anyone willing to give him a chance by taking him in?

Interested adopter can whatsapp me at 017-4887629
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	current.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	12526   Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	480.3 KB
ID:	12528   Click image for larger version

Name:	15.jpg