View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 05:23 PM
PetFinder Buddy

syunichi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Milo, Majin and Oren...we love you

Yeah, comes to my mind also. But it is not panleukopenia, the kidney and liver was fine when the virus level was at 76% (inside the blood test report). And, the other cats were in the same cage with her and recovers dramaticly, not one but 3 of them. And it was not contagious also. It starts with ulcers. Very fast..but undetectable unless you poke on their nose and they'll start to acting weird where it looks like they want to vommit but it only makes them drool. And they never vomit yellow substance, just their foamy bile and some of their food.

Milo dies of severe virus infection that makes him too weak and Oren dies at cause of severe inflamatory inside the intestine that made her urinate blood, or even having blood in her stool, but never a diarehea. Bb, who has recovered, was having a bad bloody stool. But she starts to eat, drink, groom herself and after the full period of anti inflamatory medication is administered, she is now at her best health and condition.

I will tell a bit more on what I did and what I should not do after I've arrived at home. I need to repair some notebook for tomorrows occasion. Good thing nothing is happening offshore, where sometimes immediate attendance is needed.

Thanks for the info. And thank you for the generous suggestion and reply. And darling, they are only 5 months old. Milo was 8 months old.