View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 03:08 AM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Want to adopt gp

Hey it is ok... .. I'm happy to hear that your kittys doin' well with vinegar. I just ask only if u need to sell me one bottle coz there is no apple cider vinegar in the market here and I just send a message just to tell the benefits/how to use it. But I think you already knew . hehehe
I have to get it in mainland every month naik jetty 2 jam, naikk teksi dan bas hingga ke KL but it's worth all the trouble. hahahaha.
My kittys love it. They can't drink leaking faucet/pipes 'coz the taste is different.
My kitty and their pee also has no smell.
I think everyone should know how important it is to take care of our pets without too much fuss and easy for our pockets but costs a lot to our pets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Hi Eve,

Meant to send a PM to you but I accidentally deleted it
Yes, I do totally agree with Apple Vinegar Cider!
I have been mixing apple cider in their water for almost a month now and I have noticed that their poo poo is less smelly compared to before. Also some cats who had loose stool poop nicely now
Initially they did not want to drink the water but after a while they did.
Now they are used to it.

P/s sorry tuan tanah off topic jap.

Last edited by Marcelleve; 04-07-2011 at 03:45 AM.