View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Animal Lover

bear70 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Beware of bogus dog trainer esp in Melaka

More information on Simon bogus dog trainer. He drives a Wira and lives in Ujong Pasir not far from the corner coffee ahop. He smooth talker and said that he has long years of experience in training dogs and he has learnt them in Germany but he cant produce any paper qualification to certify this. When I observe him train the dogs I began to have my doubts. He is very unprofessional. He pick up calls or messages when he trains. Sometimes he has other appointments and calls comes in but he lies to the person on phone that he is somewhere. It happened in front of me. It shows his dishonesty. He charges $800 to $1200 per 10 sessions of 1 and half hours. But each sessions was not even up to 1 half hours, sometimes it is less an hour. All the time I notice that he only train 3 commands till very end. It is cheating. Never believe what these people tells you especially their experiences etc. It can be lies. Best if you get yourself educated by reading books like cesar milan etc on dog behaviour n psychology and patiently spend time with your dog and train them slowly. Eventually it will be a positive result.

Last edited by bear70; 10-07-2010 at 12:52 PM.