View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 01:04 AM
PetFinder Guru

shahcats is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How people see against Dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivienlpl View Post
you shouldn't be troubled or bother about this ppl reaction towards your dog or so
As long as you love him.....anyone who disgusted... or dislike dogs or animals will always be that person he/she be.

There will be people out there who dislike animals whether dogs/cats or in category of animals....

There will also be another group who even more worst that the category above - which abuse for the fun of it or have nothing better to do thinking they are so great...

There will be a group of animals lovers who love both cats and dogs...

There will also be a group of people who only love dogs but not cats or the other way around.

Dont feel anything - of having ppl to tease you, look at you and your dog, say about your dog - As long as you love him/her/it the way it is.... you are actually enjoying yourself........ learn to accept the fact that wonderful life begins in you and little furry friends - to hell with the rest :)

share with us your little doggie... im sure we love to see him~
well said vivien
i totally agree with u..we cant change people's perception and preference toward animal right..even myself have some problem to keep my cats staying with me because im still living with my family which half of them hate animal around them. ..the only i can do now ignore all the bad words and enjoying myself with my cats around me..

i wanna see ur doggie..i bet hes big n hensem..like what u said people called him as harimau.. i will so proud if some one call my cats as harimau..

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	husky3.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	10443  

Last edited by shahcats; 12-08-2010 at 01:14 AM.