View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 05:10 PM
Addiction of Cats.....

izyandanial is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to izyandanial
Default Re: Hi to all CatLovers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
oh no, kiger had diarrhea after the merdeka cat show? poor, poor kiger. love and kisses to him.....

hehe, u've ben to my blog ke? leave some comments le, I like to interact with my readers.

so, where are u going for holiday? taking your kitties with u? or boarding them?

here's the enlarged photo...wow, so beautiful le....posing so cun...

yup...very bad diarrhea and he was so mad at me everytime its med time.its very hard to give tablet to him.he will struggle as strong as he is and i've got a good tip from his breeder. Wrap the pill with the gardenia bread and dip in water.Very easy to swallow.and my pilling problem solve. i'm going to Kuantan, Pahang and guess what? i will send them ti KL just for boarding....heheh i think ii'm crazy too....

okay....this will be my last post...will reply after got back from raya.....adios....here's another picture!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	1000  
Mommy Of:GP,DW Felis Wonder Jerry Tigger.CH DW PR Felis Wonder Ironmaine.PR Felis Wonder Perfect Storm.Felis Wonder Kiger Mustang.Felis Wonder Falcon.GP Catizzadi Khayani ElHurair.Cattizadi Tinkerbell.Felis Wonder Extreme Charged!.Felis Wonder Simon Jr.
http://izyanbutikspa.blogspot.com/