View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 11:23 AM
PetFinder Buddy

RoyBlue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Still new with cats, need advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezuan View Post
Hi Mia & Ashley, Thanks for the advise...

Well right now jack is kinda lonely, so he's always making noise whenever we put him in his room. Oh! did i mention that Jack is kept indoor, we cleared our servant room for him to stay. I think its good for him to move around. Im not really sure how old is jack coz when they gave us jack, they said it was 2 months old, but he looks kinda big. Im guessing he must be around 3 or 4 months old.

Vaccination...i dont think jack has been vaccinated...where is there nearest vets in Ampang?

Most of the ppl that i know would let their cats outside...at what age can we put them outside? My sister told me that if the cat is too young, it might get lost and wont come back.

So Friskies and Whiskers are not good for the cat....no wonder jack eats soo little. well, ill go search for some other alternatives.

Ill keep u guys updated on the progress...later!

Most of the pet food sold in supermarkets/hypermarkets are not really good for your pet. Always.... ALWAYS get your pet food from a reputable pet shop which you can also get answers to your queries.

If you're going to put your pets outside, make sure you neuter/spay them to prevent unwanted pregnancies.