View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 08:11 AM
Animal Lover

rezuan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Still new with cats, need advise

Hi Guys,
I've read this article in the net, its says siamese cats are the type that likes attention as compared to other breeds. I guess it is true coz jack is constantly demanding attention. He'll walk besides u, then lick u...is it ok for a cat to lick us?

Yesterday while me and my family were going out, we saw a kitten that was being left by its mommy. Im guessing the kitten must be a few weeks old. It was soo weak that it couldnt walk. My wife, who is well known for disliking cats, asked me to care for the kitten. so that is what i did.

We went to Carrefour Wangsa Manju, and bought Friskies for kitten biscuits. Thats the only brand that they have, its either Friskies or Whiskers. Im wondering, if those two brands are not good, how come they are selling and promoting it? Even Maria Tengku Sabri (the tv personality) is the spoke person for Whiskers right?

Anyway, Jack is being hyper constantly...and when i read this article about siamese cats needing the extra attention as compared to other breeds, it makes me think am i giving him the attention he wants. I mean, sometimes i just dont understand jack. he'll be making noise constantly, rubbing himself, licking ppl as if he's trying to say something. is it normal for a siamese cat or any other cat to do that? or is jack not feeling well and its his way of telling u something.

enough for now. later!