View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Cucu Maine Coon Pakcu- kitten Backyard breeder do trade through forum

Excuse me,I cannot take it anymore. Tolonglah kawan2.Politic scenario in Malaysia become the laughing stock in the world.tolong jgn tambah lg benda2 ni dlm forum. Ketuanan Melayu, tak blh tengok orang Melayu maju etc,etc,etc. Can you guys stop seeing things from the Melayu perspective??

Why turn this forum to racist forum?? Whatever happen here has nothing to do with Melayu or not. The main issue here sweeping the problem under the carpet & pray the problem will dissapear. Unfortunately the problem doesn't dissapear but lead to another problem.

Pakcu, saya minta maaf byk2 klu kata2 saya ni menyinggung perasaan. I have to disagree with your statement. I give my list below:

1. Pakcu promised no animal will be on sale
2. Mainecoon kitten look malnourished. Not healthy
3. The condition of your boarding during peak season
4. Cats died in your custody

No 1 & 2 are very obvious. No 3. Pakcu,I'm one of your regular customer & sad to say that I'm not happy with the condition of your boarding during peak season previously (Hari Raya). Have you seen how your 02 workers do their work?? Very cincai. Furthermore the place is overcrowded. Sick cats & healthy mixed in one area. You know this is a big no no. People might said that I'm one fussy customer. Well, for those people who said that,I have news for you. It is my money & I have every right to be fussy.

Why didn't you tell the story abt cats died after neutering process & died because they were sick and what not?? You care to admit that?? If you do and apologise I might give a consideration.

Pakcu,doing business is not at abt money alone.But is your rapport with customer. You might have a group of hardcore supporters that ready to stone me to death because of what I had said. But I believe I speak up for the majority of forumers here that too afraid to say abt it.Fear for losing friends.

But I am not afraid to speak up on things that I think is not proper. I choose to be a leader not a blind follower. I don't follow blindly. I have principle & I believe I should not fear for what I believe is true.

I might not become popular after this but I don't mind. I'm not here to be popular but I'm here to learn abt animals in general & cats speficifly.

Pls don't bother to send me hate mail/hate PM because I will not entertain such childish act. If you think you are right,speak up here and this things can be discuss further.

Also,tlg jgn tambah perencah saya nak tabur pasir kat periuk nasi Pakcu atau dengki tgk Pakcu maju etc etc. Saya takde niat langsung camtu.Saya pun tak berminat nak buka petshop.byk lg benda lain yg saya kena fikir. Ini bukan soal Melayu tp soal prinsip berniaga & janji yg diberi. Peluang telah diberi kpd Pakcu utk membetulkan keadaan tp sayangnya saya tak nampak Pakcu mengambil peluang itu & akhirnya saya terpaksa bersuara kerana benda ini dah jd melarat. Sungguhpun begitu,saya msh menganggap Pakcu sorang kawan.Jd seorang kwn yg tegur kwnnya.

Sapa2 yg racist tu tolong ingat,forum ni belongs to Andy Koh & Ezer.the non Malay.

Again,I choose to be a leader not a blind follower.Fikir fikirkanlah.

Last edited by June; 12-10-2009 at 04:50 PM.