View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 11:46 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

This pet shop owner is an active member here, with supporters who claim loudly to anyone who would listen that they are anti-BYB, that they are animal rescuers.

but since it's not my personal experience to share, I shall mind my own business and refrain from revealing the name of the person or the shop.

I guess these days the best way to sell kittens is to open up a veterinary clinic and pet shop or partner with one if you're not both!! A perfect trading centre for cheap "pedigree" kittens, a very homogenous partnership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
First of all this is what happen when you send your pet to a witch doctor to do the spaying. I always believe all veterinary job shud be done by a qualify vet. A pet shop shud focus on their retailing & a vet to his professional veterinary service.

I think this forum member shud expose this so call kitty mill cum veterinary to prevent other innocent ppl into sending their poor pets to maybe their last journey to the so call vet.