View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Animal Lover

chrisdas is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Confused with MBSA ruling

Hi!
With regrds to MBSA....first, dont be fearful of them. I had a similar prob with them 3yrs ago where i had a neighbour complain abt my dog...they didnt issue license for missing signature. This is how i managed it:

1. I contacted Msian dogs deserve better and my lawyer friend. They highlighted this to me
: We have a right as Msian citizens per MALAYSIAN ANIMAL LAW to own a dog each. Since u r in a bungalow...i think more than 1 is allowed.
: Council doesnt have the RIGHT to give you permission to own a dog...they issue us a license to confirm our dogs have been vaccinated. They have no right to take the dog away if the dog is within our hse compound...

2. VERY IMPORTANT for you to digest no1 and believe it with all your heart and be courageous!

3. Draft a letter to the Pengarah of MBSA and cc a copy to your area ADUN and Council Rep. State in your letter that yr neighbours complains are false and ask them to proof it. Usually they have no way to proof it if its a bluff...they are real bullies so dont fall for it. Be stern. Keep your dogs in your hse compound until all this blows over.( i can help you with the letter..if u have a lawyer friend who can help, even better!)

4. Send the letter by hand to the MBSA pengarah, ADUN and council rep.

5. Wait without fear but keep yr dogs safe.
Hope this helps.....
Please call me: 012.3808.191(Christine)....i can tell you more....if you need any help.