View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 10:25 AM
Animal Lover

Deekay89 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Vaccination and Deworming HELP!!

Thanks all for the advice!

I've sent him to Heshmael's vet in Kota Damansara for deworming. Charge us for only RM5 depend on the weight of the cat.

The doctor advices to not do the vaccine just yet and I need to wait for another week to get it vaccinated. The reason is the new cat that I bought needs to be stress free as he just moved to a new place. If he were to be vaccinated on that same day, the percentage for his existing virus would be activated by the vaccination med. Useful Info!

He's a really good boy when I bought him to the vet. Really quite and playful with the doctor :) I've made a research about the worms that keeps on coming out from his but which is actually a tape worm. Possibly due to fleas infected by other pet's in that store, or the food given in that pet store are not clean. Anyhow, its gone now!

Doctor even advise to deworm a kitten less then 6 month to be dewormed every month. Adult cat every 3 month.

Also since I bought him with the worm coming out from his butt, Doctor even advise that I get deworm as well. Ambil Ubat cacing zentel tu. Because he said that Humans can be infected by the tape worm as well.