View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 01:01 AM
Animal Lover

shelby is on a distinguished road
Default Re: FLUFF Pet Store is Hiring~~~

Hi,

My name is Shelby Coulson and I am a 17 year old graduate from Holy Trinity Catholic Secondary School. I am very interested in a job at your store. I am an animal lover, i have been around animals all my life. I would be a great asset to your store, I absoloutely love animals and anything to do with them. I am hoping to be a vet tech in the future as I am going to school for it next year. It would mean alot if you would look over my resume attached. I am a highly motivated worker and can handle anything you would throw at me.

Thanks,

Shelby Coulson

SHELBY COULSON
2580 Andover Road • Oakville • Ontario • L6H 6C4
(905) 257-1874

August 14, 2009

Dear Sir/Madame;

I am a graduate student from Holy Trinity Catholic Secondary School and I am interested in a part-time/full-time job with your company. Enclosed is my resume for your review and consideration.

I feel I would be a valuable asset to your business for many reasons. I am a highly motivated worker and have well developed interpersonal and communication skills. My enthusiastic attitude allows me to contribute positive characteristics in teamwork environments. I am able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment. I am self-motivated, and display a mature attitude while completing tasks without supervision. I offer excellent problem-solving skills, and enjoy providing assistance and help to others. My willingness to work attentively and accept extra tasks is always appreciated.

I look forward to meeting you at your convenience to further discuss my qualifications. Please do not hesitate to contact me if any additional information is required. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Shelby Coulson

SHELBY COULSON
2580 Andover Road • Oakville • Ontario • L6H 6C4
(905) 257-1874

Skills and Abilities

• Work cooperatively and efficiently with people
• Respectful and courteous manners
• Self-motivated individual
• A quick-learner; can be depended upon to complete tasks without supervision
• Very outgoing, and work well in a fast-paced environment
• Extremely reliable and trustworthy
• Strong organizational skills

Education

2005 – 2009 Holy Trinity Catholic Secondary School

Awards and Accomplishments

• Obtained many trophies and medals for accomplishments in Soccer, Track and Hockey
• Completed Volunteer hours in a variety of fields

Interests and Hobbies

• Played high level soccer for the past 10 years, including high school
• Competed in Irish dancing for 5 years (Goggin-Carroll School of Irish Dance)
• I enjoy participating in recreational sports such as hockey, track and field, soccer, and volleyball

Employment History

2003 - 2004 Babysitter  Monitor and care for young children
 Perform first aid, prepare food
 Entertain children

Summer 2005 Landscaping  Help part-time with landscaping duties

Summer 2006 Office Help  Filed paper work
 Cleaned office
 Answered phone calls

2007 - 2009 Retail (Petcetera)  Worked as cashier
 Promoted to Key holder
 Cared for animals and their surroundings
 Trained new employees