View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Love all pets

aku_ais is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to aku_ais
Default Re: How people see against Dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuldotcom View Post
and what do you mean by "M"?? Malay or Muslim? please DO NOT bring any racial or religious issue here, it is such a sensitive issue... you pissed off just because of they surprise to see your dog... maybe your dog is big and they dont see it at the first sight.... hermmmm
ya u're right abuldotcom.. what is Christinelwy's motive to bring up racial issue? *since Malays melatah with Bahasa Melayu*
hope u'll apologize regarding this issue... thanks

I am a muslim who have 2 dogs at my home... Even until now, it is not easy for people who pass by my house to accept that we are muslims.... Not even malays, i met a lot of other races who ran away when they see my dogs.... There's no racial issue here... if somebody have a bad experience with dogs, they will absolutely afraid of dogs rite?
I myself have few bad experiences with dogs, but i have overcome my fear since dogs are now my friends...

It's just that in Malaysia, a lot of people doesn't have the mentality that Muslims can have dogs... U just cannot let it enter your house and i didn't touch them since we are afraid that the dogs would want us to touch them all the time... mostly every evening i will ride my bicycle with my dogs following me... Yeah, most of them looked me with a strange feeling because i'm wearing tudung... this is what we have to change in Malaysian mentality....

Dogs are loyal... They have been protecting my house for nearly 3 years and Alhamdulillah, no bad things has happened to my house and family...
I fed them with BARF which i ordered from KL *i'm living in a district in Johor where its very difficult to get BARF there*... I still remembered the seller asked me "Eh,u ni Melayu ke ***** ye?I x pernah jumpa orang Melayu yang sanggup belikan makanan untuk stray dogs yang datang rumah. Very kind of you"...

So, let me make it clear here, in Malaysia, most of them think that dogs are very dangerous... * Eventhough some of them are dangerous,especially stray dogs* That is why people cannot change their perspective towards dog...
I hope Christinelwy will be ok with this... It will take time for other people to change their mentality... Goodluck!