View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 10:56 PM
The Shih Tzu Heiress

shizuka is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How people see against Dog.

I agree with you all guys. I also have same similar stories to share.
I was befriended a Malay lady and she was already well informed that i have a pet dog running around my house. I also already told her my dog never bite people and my dog also small in size beside, she is the cutest thing i've ever had in my life.
So what happened, my malay lady friend want to go my house for visit. I guess its fine because I reminded her many times about my dog. Before she enter my house i keep my Shih tzu inside the kitchen but i didn't aware that my brother let it out while i was talking with my friend at my living hall. But what happened that day really upset me until to this days. I was shocked of how my friend behave. My shih tzu only emerge or the kitchen door that is very far away from where we sit on the sofa. On the sight of my dog, my friend shrieks and screams like a mad woman. Pity my dog, she was really scared and started to barks and try to hide herself back to the kitchen. Still shocking of my friend behavior i tried to calm her down when finally she stop screaming. I was lucky that day because only me and my brother was at home. Otherwise, I don't know how the rest of my family would react.
Well since that day, our friendship breaks. What's done is done. She disrespect my home and personal life.
Another story involved my Ex-boyfriend. Already told him, i love my dog but he come my house simply smack smack my dog face with newspaper and say all bad things about my dog. Well as simple as that, one day he lives in the castle and being serve like a prince, another day he found himself living in the dog house for good. I ditched him. He doesn't deserve to share my wonderful life.
People, regardless of their race or religion if they hates animals they hates animals.