View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 01:08 AM
PetFinder Guru

maris_sa528 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petknode Cat Boarding Nightmare

More photos from the Press Conference. You can see how emotional the crowds that day.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Want to know what.....? From 2 hours PC and 4 hours in Police Station, I didnt hear any people blaming or lessoning cat owner for sending their furkids to Pet boarding... I only hear this thing here, in PetFinder. When some of our furkids lover community suffering, why choose to add their sadness?

And i am more disappointed now. We are people who share same interest, same desire bout furkids, we should more understand and be concern compared to people that dont care bout animal, but here some of us decide to be an arse.

I am sorry if I offended anyone. I cant just keep quiet reading through some negative statement here, which i dont even heard out there from people who hate animal. this is so heartbreaking. stop please.

3 days. 3 days hundreds of people fighting out there to change Malaysia Act towards animal cruelty. Activists voice out loud to help these PetKnode victim. If you think you want to give some lesson here, teacher... I think better you join us to fight out there. :)

ps: hi NK :). This is not personal at all. u dont take it personal please. We all are not stupid. The Petknode owners not stupid. The victim of PetKnode also not stupid. We need something better out there to protect us, to protect animal. That a lesson for some of you should learn.