View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 02:20 PM
PetFinder Guru

maris_sa528 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Resepi makanan kucing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee20 View Post
I think your kitten will do fine with the switch I have a cat (Checkers) who used to have a sensitive tummy as a kitten, and I was like many others, deluded into thinking high price=quality. Many trips were made to the vet but we still couldn't cure his bouts of diarrhea.

My cats were all on Blackwood at the time. The others (adults) seemed okay, but over a period of 6 months, I noticed a steady increase in 'chuck-ups' @ vomiting, not just in one but three of my cats. I was absolutely paranoid I stopped feeding the brand immediately. I spoke to my vet after and naturally, he recommended a switch to the 'high-quality' Royal Canin. According to him, the kibbles were proven to be highly digestible. For the price, I figured it would be better.

P.S: Feline Caviar is really good too, this is what I feed my guests@rescued cats, it's much lower in cost and they love it!
Vee20,

Yeah.... now u make me realise Blackwood is the one cause my cats vomiting. I thought it for good, to make them puke out the furballs, but i always give them hairballs supplement that supposed to make them out through poops not vomit.. hurrrmm...

After I feeds my cats with Feline Caviar, they less puking and my cats gain weight and look happier.

As mentioned by Maneki Neko, Feline Caviar not really expensive, 6.8kg pack only RM118. Around rm20 higher than Blackwood, but I guess it really worth to get.

I think after this I will change to Feline Caviar totally.