View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 11:35 AM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: CCTV of cat abusing

Thanks, Adrian.

Did you see the new update of SPCA Malaysia in Facebook.
The TB wants go out in media due to fear of her life.

refer here: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...id=44640111208

"...someone from Selangor Times has stated that there will be a press conference this Sunday at YB Ean Hongs office, maybe this person has turned herself in fearing for her safety. We will confirm this information and post updates at the top of this Wall. Thanks!"

I hope she apologize by volunteering coz I believe action speaks louder than words. Words is nothing compare to what she did. She is by nature an animal. Bigger bullies the smaller ones.
She should go feed the strays and donate more...maybe people will accept her apologies by then.
I didn't watch the vid yet. I can't bare to watch it after reading the comments and description from Malay Mail - saya tak sanggup.

My tears were rolling while Sushi got beat at 1st minute of the vid and didn't even go through half... i really can't. Pictures I can handle it rather than vid...my emotions are very sensitive when it comes to any life beings - human or animal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianng87 View Post
Marcelleve, I like your comment here...

It's really sad to see how this punk treats the lil' kittens, looking at so many animal abusing cases that are out of the surface, she still don't learn!