View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 03:58 AM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Kindle & e-Book Reader Review

Hi Andy,

You are right! She is going that identity crises which is I think, natural for her behavior... LOL

Risk is money,too, Andy. It happened to our business already.
We always import our perfume bottles for our home-made perfume shop and since Langkawi is not the main port, we have to go to 3rd party re-routing services and until our goods arrive, mostly our boxes are missing and some of them are shattered to pcs.
I have to look for e-book reader in KL esp. Kindle at least cash n' carry & safe with me.

I am going to adopt BSH and not because of the breed.
I love to help both of my friends, human and the cat.

Amanda, yes, I am the one will be having her after recommendation and knowing the owner as well. She loves her cats both of them but the other one really resented her.

I will post her status here soon. I am glad and do our best to take care of her well even if our new home is not ready yet, she will be fine in the suite for now.

Please let me know if anyone needs anything in Langkawi before January 3.
Pm me.

Thank you again, Andy and everyone in PF.
We met again our 2nd baby here. Our rumah kosong is not kosong anymore with them both.

P/S: I recommend everyone to insured your pets. You will be saving them and your RM's more esp. emergencies and during the 'dry' season when your pets need help at most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Hi Eve,

Haha.. your cat sounds like a naughty dog trapped in a kitten's body! Either she has an identity crisis, or she aspires to become a doggy

Amazon uses USPS for international shipping. I haven't used their most expensive international expedited shipping before - I believe that they might tie up with Fedex in that case, to deliver it in Malaysia. Last time I ordered books at standard shipping which takes about 3 weeks, and that is delivered by Pos Malaysia here.

The problem though is that Amazon does not ship some items to Malaysia, i.e. certain electronics, due to export control or warranty issues. That's when 3rd party re-routing services come into play, but you would then have to assume the risk of not having proper warranty / store to go to in the event of faulty hardware, and the possibility of items getting lost in transition.

Hope you'll have great fun in KL, and manage to adopt some lovely kitties back to Langkawi!