View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 03:03 PM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Kindle & e-Book Reader Review

Hi Amanda and Andy,

Thank you for the additional info atleast I wont be going to MPH and spend RM 900 for china made.
Yes, it is so true. With our generation of gizmos and gadgets, few would go for e-book reader and even a good old book to read.
I found shops here books for rent and sales person is bewildered when I went in the shop and keep telling me, they are renting books only and not DVD's.

That is maybe an additional factor why Amazon.com can't deliver it to us. Well I have spoken to my close friends in US, not only Kindle is available but I rather go for Kindle at least Andy is experience to use it and they told me Kindle 3 (with wifi) is more better than Kindle DX or Kindle with 3G.
They told me it is so slim. I found the image by Google. Hope Amanda can refer to it.

Yes, Miwako will be at home on 3rd of January. Dr. Huey and her owner were really excited.
And I am currently fostering 2 kitties in our suite.
One is ours but to my friend in KL need to take both. I think these kitties are DLH or DMH mix. I don't know but the mother is pure Persian and made an accident by giving birth.Our friend was totally shock. She thought her cat is neutered and just pure fat for 4 years old cat.
She left it roaming around because her cat only loves to hang out near the beach..her cat loves to eat Ghost crabs and grass. They thought she got stomach ache but instead their cat was giving birth. She didn't know what to do because they are leaving Malaysia already after a few months and there are few kitties left.

Miwako and there is another kitten I would like to take in KL so I can help another friend of mine but still planning to if both of these kitties will be adopted. Our suite can't take a lot of cats until we moved next year and the house renovation is totally done - no paint fumes or cement powder scattered around.

BSH and Persians are not a fan & hardly think of having one but since I am an Animal's no.1 fan, my hubby and I look at them not as by breed but they need us to take care and love them as part of our family since we are childless. Every God creations has a reason to live and to be loved.
A new home with fully furnish and how much does it costs or how beautiful it is but no one to share with is still an empty and can't be called a 'home'... and, it really makes me feel spooky if I am just alone or both us talking and there are echoes in the corridor.

Hope this image helps to those who are wondering what is this brand called ' Kindle ' I love it being slim and don't care the rest of con's as long as I can read or do the reading for me
Click image for larger version

Name:	50860-kindle-38.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	10500Name:  50860-kindle-312.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  7.1 KBClick image for larger version

Name:	50860-kindle-39.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	10502Click image for larger version

Name:	50860-kindle-310.jpg