View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default This forum has been blogged while my blog has been hijacked

Hehe, by me larr.....I invited my insomniac blogspot visitors to come join the vampire club. But I laid down some conditions, hehe, acting like as if I am the moderator, pulak!

Anyway, I have ONE BIG COMPLAINT....not about this forum lah. Someone has sort of "hijacked" my blog. It started after I posted the article that I have insomniac problem, and that my hubby calls me a vampire trying to sleep at night. Immediately after my next post where I referred to myself as a vampire, this blog http://blackie007.blogpsot.com was created. Notice how easy it is to go the wrong blog if you just make one small typo error.

This blog is about bible studies, and at the bottom of the page, the person who created it put this sentence there: "I CALL HEAVEN AND EARTH TO RECORD THIS DAY AGAINST YOU, THAT I HAVE SET BEFORE YOU LIFE AND DEATH, BLESSING AND CURSING: THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE, THAT…THOU…MAY LIVE-Deut 30:19."

Calling heaven and earth against me? Come on lar, I'm not anti-Christians or any religion, but what is wrong in joking about being a vampire?

Does any one in this forum here know if I can complain about this blog? I want it removed!!