View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 09:21 PM
Kucing Garong

Bareen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bareen Send a message via Yahoo to Bareen Send a message via Skype™ to Bareen
Default Re: Feeding My Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
Hi bareen

thanks for sharing. she , i assume it is a "she", looks so adorable and healthy. i like her gaze. cats/kittens that will accept any food you give is easy to take care of in a way, at least no more headache when the cat/kitten refuse food.

i do agree with you homemade food (with as much as needed ingredients as possible) is still the best. that's the best - homecooked food mah - what to do - my time is already "mortgaged" to my employer so my furkids will need to make do with commercially prepared food for the time being.

but having learned the useful tips from you, i can see the plus points in homecooked food for furkids..maybe sebastien can benefit from this? hmm, let me mull this over...

err, didn't mean to sound "blur" but how long do you usually store the home made food? can they last for a week? do you feed multi-vit too?

It a he not a she and so do I, a he too

The homemade food can be frozen. When needed, just thaw it a day or two before serving. It can be kept a month when frozen. I kept a few container frozen. I had process 5 container last Sunday and I am on the second one now with 1/2 gone.