View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 09:41 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Encouraged the public to lodge reports if you "Suspect" knew of any Bogus Vets.or Petshop Fake V

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
As for me, I am not only searching for qualified vet, I also search for an experience and with good reputation. It goes back to the owner, if you want short-cuts, do not even bother to have any pet. Imagine, you are sending your children to do minor surgery to a nobody..and do it at their house... That's remind me of a CSI series where the boy died straight away ( in a shop store ) as the so called doc wrongly diagnosed and just threw the body away.. More or less like that one ler..
You know, Kasih, overseas many vets doing TNR for the ferals are specially trained to do the castration even more efficiently and neatly to ensure fastest healing and minimum post-operative complications because the ferals undergo extreme stress when caged and need to be released fast (male after 24 hours, female 48 hours) otherwise they mutilate themselves in captivity due to the high stress.

So likewise, when we want to send our animals for spay/neuter, or any medical needs, we seek good vet surgeons that have the tenacity to update and improve themselves constantly, chalking up additional skills and experience all the time to add to their credentials instead of simply asking customers to trust them and their jaded piece of paper hanging on the wall.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 10-19-2010 at 09:48 AM.