View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 06:13 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: TheStar PetFinder Article - April 11th, 2009

Yeah, actually our hits shot up to 18,000 for a couple days after the article came up... it's usually about 10,000-14,000.

So, good job The Star...

On a funny note: I tried to sneak in a hint for the star to sponsor our classifieds ads but apparently I think it got edited out.. hehe.... can't blame a guy for trying right??

Oh, and Andy's right.. the Kudos definitely goes to all the unsung heroes here on Petfinder... You guys are the real deal! We just provide the infrastructure.. it's the independent rescuers and adopters what made PetFinder work for the animals...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcats View Post
I actually joined the petfinder forum after reading this article today. What a nice forum for pet lovers .

Cik Su
Heya coolcats!! that's really nice to hear... welcome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Wow! this is great!!

but.....the star readers are going to look for petfinders.my, and they'll get.....
Oops! This link appears broken.
Suggestions:
Go to www. petfinder. my
Go to www. petfinder. com
Search on Google:

they might end up in petfinder.com, and can't find andy or ezer....
Or what about if they were suppose to go to petfinder.com and ended up at petfinder.my?? hehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkee94 View Post
me too!I joined after I saw their ad in the star
Yay!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
This mornign around 8am,I read the Star paper when I saw this article and 2 familiar faces.I was like huh?? That is Andy and Ezer!!! hahahahahah!! I quickly sms to Andy abt the article.They are celebrities now
Haha.. June... not celebrities lah.. maybe one day can be bollywood stars ??