View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 01:32 PM
Animal Lover

rezuan is on a distinguished road
Smile Still new with cats, need advise

Hey guys,
Before this i really dont like cats, but after my sister gave me a siamese cat to adopt (since by daughters wants a cat) i became sooo into cats. I got a pair, female is Fila, male is Jack. But since im a first timer, i had to give Fila away...it was the saddest moment for me and my family. My daughter cried to sleep...but i guess its for the better.
I was wondering, if me and my family were to go for a vacation, can we leave jack at SPCA for them to take care. Is there such service in SPCA?
Can u guys advise me on the can food. I heard that some can food is very salty and its not good for their fur...what brand would u recomment. Currently im giving Jack Whiskers biscuits. But i tot of giving Jack some can food just for variety. Jack is kinda skinny, how do I fatten him up...?
God...there's alot of things that i need to read about cats, im spending most of my free time in office to read up bout cats and reading forums.
Im bathing jack once a week, is that ok...jack is ok with it, he doesnt retaliate or anything like that. I just want him to be clean coz the children likes to play with him.
enough for now.