View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 08:43 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A No-Kill Animal Shelter

Dear Andy and Ezer,

I notice my post which was not defaming any other organization or anyone has been removed from this forum... may i know why?

All it was... written in Bahasa Kebangsaan Malaysia and some Arabic which only gave the meaning of: PEACE BE UPON YOU, AMEN and MAY GOD LEAD US HUMAN TO HELP THE REST OF THE CREATURES.

Other than that was: TO MAKE THE HUMAN REALIZE BY CONDEMNING AND BELITTLING SPCA IS NOT A WAY TO SOLVE THE STRAYS OVER POPULATION PROBLEM... IT WAS REALLY SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD WHICH WAS ALSO A WAY TO EDUCATE THE PEOPLE TO NOT JUST TALK BUT TO TAKE ACTIONS...

If the whole of Selangor and Wilayah populations had been responsible enough to save or HELP the animals no matter where they are, there won't be any problems... If most people are responsible enough to have common sense to neuter their pets... there will not be an over population problem.

How do some people know or do not know what we are doing in educating who, where and how? How do they also know WHAT ARE THE statistics of adoptions and surrenders FOR THIS YEAR? Were they there to know or to see what had been done so far? Must we make a big huuuu haaaaa about the things we are doing in order to save as much sheltered animal lives... What do they know about what had been done to stop PTS in the shelter... What do they know?

Tell me one thing... are we (SPCA) responsible for those irresponsible people who simply dump the animals at our dumpsters and entrance almost every single day? Not 1 but hundreds of them in a month. Why do they do this? Its because SPCA do no want to accept anymore animals. Do you people know that? WHEN THE DUMPING STOPS THE "SO CALL KILLING" STOPS. Its easier to point finger or fingersssssss...

Thats why i am still with SPCA... BE THERE AND RESCUE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE... Take the animals in and re home ourselves. Call up our friends and foster the poor creatures, from there they will try to find home for them. What do you people know about this? We are all human and we are not GOD. I challenge all of forumers to come forward and do this. I do not want to hear I DO NOT SUPPORT SPCA BECAUSE ITS A KILL SHELTER.

BY NOT HELPING THE ANIMALS IN ANY OF THE SHELTER WILL ALSO MAKE ALL OF US THE REAL KILLER...

We are not sitting down and warming our arses on the chair... excuse my language... all the people must made known that they are committed and responsible towards other lives created by GOD. Again, i am going to say: WE HAVE TAKEN SO MUCH FROM THIS WORLD, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GIVE... give love and happiness to other living being which is also part of this worldly world. And please, live IN THE NOW... why must live in the past... how do they even know what kind of improvement had been made so far...

Dearest Andy and Ezer,

Do not delete this thread, please. All must made known about the importance of living in the now. For those who want to live in the past, the choice is yours... the only thing i can say for those who do this is... GROW UP...

Thats the reason in the deleted thread, i ask for the forumers to post their addresses and contact numbers in PF so I will PERSONALLY MAKE SURE MORE LIVES CAN BE SAVED BY SENDING THE ANIMALS TO THESE PEOPLE HOUSES FOR FREE... Talk is cheap... Actions speak louder than words...

This world are meant to be shared with all and not only ME, ME, ME....

ASK OURSELVES...WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME ANYONE OF US OUT THERE TOOK THE EFFORT TO RE HOME THE STRAYS...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 09-29-2009 at 04:15 PM.