View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 09:53 AM
PetFinder Guru

Celis is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Do something and Stop complaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewChew1987 View Post
People just seem to love to complain and talk about what this and that has caused him/her troubles, and never really takes action against the problem they faced.

Recently, when i was feeding the strays near my house, a car stopped by and yelled at me "STOP FEEDING THEM!!! THEY CAUSE SO MUCH TROUBLE HERE!!! STOP FEEDING THEM!!!"

Well, excuse me~ you should have said that 3 years ago when the dogs first came to this neighborhood, and not 3 years later. In fact, i don't really see the troubles they caused. I remembered what that guy also told me.

"THEY POOP IN MY HOUSE!!"
~ They do not live IN your house

"THEY MAKE NOISES AT HIGHT UNTIL I CAN'T SLEEP!!"
~ You complain now after 3 years??? You kidding me???
~ The dogs rarely bark at night unless they are mating..which is over

"IT IS SO UNFAIR TO US!!"
~By "us", what do you mean? Did you pay RM 1000 to have the females spayed?? Do you spend time and money preparing food for them??? Do you climb into the bushes to take the pups out and put up for adoption?? Do you do anything at all but open your big mouth and complain????

I will tell you a piece of my mind.

~ I do not like them running wild either because there are cars everywhere.
~ I hate their living condition because they will never get to have full bellies.
~ If you are so unhappy with them in the neighborhood, then YOU should be the one to do something, not that i have not tried. HOWEVER, if you hire shooters, you will soon be facing bullets too.

"STOP FEEDING THEM!!!", the last words you said to me. I forgot to reply to you though, so i'll say it here.

"KISS MY ARSE!!"

Sorry for being bitter. These people really just piss me off.
I like u...