View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rocky don't like to drink water? How? Please advise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne1985 View Post
Hi Furkids, I mean little sugar..do u see? I nv say salt...Please!!!!! Sugar is not totally bad if u dont believe u can check with veterinary guild book I bought it and follow the recipe. this book is edited by Dr. Richard H. Pitcairn, DVM from US, I even heard it from a professional vet before.. Little sugar is good for puppy coat..but remember is little!!!!!! and NOT SALT, MSG etc..tat one is true that I noe....If you dare not feed ur puppy with sugar..u can always use honey as a replace but beg in mind is little...PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE GIVING SOME COMMENT OKAY!!!!!
Yes, dear, IF (a big IF) you are definitely positive your pet is not diabetic or has diabetic tendencies. Besides this, the sugar advice has several other caveats.

But virgin olive oil definitely gives your dog a fantastic coat! Do not heat or microwave the oil, ruins its goodness.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies