View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 12:19 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kittens: Hand over to SPCA or rehome them myself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by syidajaafar View Post
Yup! Will do that as soon as i get back to my kampung and culik my family's male cat and off we go for zasssssssss! (my parents are old fashioned, if you understand what i mean )

It's not much, but at least it is a start.

Please pray for me that my dad won't notice that the cat's balls are gone or i'll have to answer to him..huhu....(gila takut ngn my dad sebenarnya) Kalau kucing2 i sendiri memang dah zass dah pun, dia takleh nak kata apa laa, tp kalau kucing dia, memang dia tak bagi huhuhuhu
Kalau dia notice pun, ala ... buat duhhh ajer ... kalo marah, biar masuk telinga kanan keluar telinga kiri, kalau dia pukul sampai mati pon, you can rest in peace that you died for a good cause (hahahahha!!!), lagi pon, we die only once .... hahaaaa!!!

Your mom and dad will get over it, maybe one day dok cerita dengan cucu sambil ketawa that their mom curi-curi kembiri-ed the cat!

Be brave, be strong, cik adik. To do things that are right and good, we have to be strong people!

Pastu bila dah jadi cikgu, ajar kembiri dalam kelas .... hehehhehe!!! dapat gelaran Cikgu Zass pun tak per ......
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies