View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 04:33 PM
PetFinder Buddy

syunichi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What sort of cat food to feed your cat/kitten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
hi syunichi

wow! i salute you ! 17 cat! wow! and here i think my 4 furkids are giving me absolute headaches when they become possesive of me and my attention. wow!

what is vetmaster? is that some kind of petfood or pet supplement? can you tell me more about it?

i'm not unmindful of the cost of some "premium" brand. I have already went a longtime without buying anything for myself as i can only choose their food and vet care or clothes and stuff for myself. as i've not found a better or equivalent alternative at lower price, i'm still sticking the food i'm feeding them.
Hi ashley, well I was on Iams and with wonders 1kg 2 days oredi gone and it wasnt cheap hehe. So I resolved to Vetmaster. It was recommended from my vet that it is way better than frieskis and whiskas that we knowned as snacks for cat. It is labelled to have lower % of ash for more healthier urinate issue and substance called "yucca" to leave your cat stool less smelly. Thx happycat, I'll look for it coz I've saw it somewhere when I was looking for a new cat diet.

And vetmaster cost me RM75 for 10kg..good enough for me hehe. Thank god :)

Last edited by syunichi; 08-28-2008 at 04:39 PM.