View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 11:36 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

hahah....you can have your Megan Fox and I'll have my Optimus Prime with his Sean Connery's gravelly voice. Yeah, let's wipe out all the Decepticons. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Dear All,

We certainly have too many unnecessary arguments, and that is an unavoidable by-product of any community where opinions and characters differ.

If any of you come across members that are hostile, rude, or fire-starters that just love to raise old or sensitive issues, please PM me as soon as possible and I will look into the matter asap.

You guys all play very important roles in our PetFinder community, so let's work together to maintain its peace, destruct all the Decepticons and introduce more Megan Fox members to spice up our community.

I agree with you, Lupie. We need a more transparent community, everything should be out in the open. PMs should be used only in cases where you need to disclose your personal details like bank a/c, handphone number, etc.

I have seen far too many nasty PMs, all under the disguise of discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Yes, I agree only god knows and he will deal with those who sins or backstabs and etc..

However, I always believe in constructive open discussion. If you observe, it is only when a person (or two) comes in to a thread with intention to distrupt that it all go wrong.

I do not believe in PMs as I only see it as another back-stabber tool. Remember Mrs. Dolittle? I've seen the most ridiculous, derogatory PM written about her, to me, that's not very fair to her as she can't defend herself.