Old 03-12-2009, 02:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985
Default Re: My mini schnauzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by weetingtan View Post
Dear Mew Mew,

Canned tuna water? Do you mean those water that in the tuna fish canned that we love to eat with bread? Does it need to mix with water? or just purely with the water? thanks thanks, i will give another try.

Dear helper out there,

Do let me know your tips of training your schnauzer to drink from the bottle..thankss :)
Hi Wee Ting!

Actually, I did not face any problem like this coz my puppy love water very muz..he use to drink the water like drink milk bottle..dont noe why maybe i use to play and run around with him make him thirsty easily..

Erm, but I still can suggest u another way. before start my way I have question for u here:

1. Do ur puppy like licking ur finger?

My puppy like to lick my hand so what i did is I use my finger to press the nozzle of the water bottle, then the water will drop to my hand and my puppy see my hand there automatically he come myside here and lick my finger, slowly the water will drop to his mouth.

Another way is bring ur puppy for exercise inside ur house..make him chase u running and playing..after u can see how tired he is, then prepare water for him..he sure thirsty and drink it

Try it see how and let me noe..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00222.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	3795