View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 11:44 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Britains Got Talent

haha, simon, are you a little bashful about revealing your age?

i'm downright honest....i definitely watched it before the millenium, too. I'm not 100% sure whether my ex-boyfriend booked the tickets, but I did remember him saying that they're fully booked for the next 6 months, but I also remember him writing out a cheque for the tickets at the ticket counter. hmmm....*scratch, scratch*

haha....I think "Master of the House" is pretty tame compared to "Lovely Ladies". Sorry, once you get me talking about Les Miserables, I can't seem to stop. And....I do so looooooove "Lovely ladies". Love the tune, love the ahem....risqueness of the lyrics....

At the risk of having this post banned, allow me to post this clip up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Well... I was being really modest on the "a few years ago", which are perhaps more accurately described as, a few years ago, before the millennium, this millennium that is! Not the last one!

I turned up at the theatre about an hour before the performance and got a front row centre ticket, for, as I remember, 10 pounds!! I was really, really surprised! Although I've never had problems getting tickets for any of the west end shows on the day, just by turning up at the theatre box office... other methods, through agencies, yes you may need to book months in advance as they buy blocks of tickets and are only allocated a certain number by the theatre, there are always walk in tickets available on the day, but I guess it's just a case of getting lucky!

The retort in Master of the House is just so funny! I know one or two of the words would be sure to get my post banned if repeated here!