View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 03:59 PM
Animal Lover

JyEn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Saying Goodbye to your loving dog

My second pet is after 6 years of Oren death. A mother dog give birth to 2 little puppy in my house. So i brought them in and give them food. I see them grow up day by day and i named the Ah boy and Ah girl. Ah girl is a very intelligent dog although they are just mongrel. I finish form 5 and work part time as tuition teacher. Everytime i came back home i shout loud their name because they like to go everywhere in that area. Ah girl will dash out like F1 racer from no where and lick me. I love both of them so much. One day my mom want me to accompany her to singapore. Before i go i tell my dad dont let them go outside when im not here. I was worried bout them the whole trip. When i get back my dad said they run away and Ah boy died of car accident. I was very angry at him and the driver as my area there is a pajero driver like to drive his 4wd very fast even sharp corner. Then left me and ah girl and also her mother. I took care of them properly as i dont wish to lost them. One day when i was about to go for my breakfast i saw one black truck drive in our area and stop somewhere behind. Then 2 men came with a long gun and shoot every dog they saw. Ah girl mother was scare and i try to push her away but she run off then they shoot her down. Ah girl saw it and run to her mother and she get shoot too. I kneel down to the ground as i cry out loudly. I scold the MP with unkind wordsl. My bf ( now my husband ) was there and he keep hold me as i keep want to rush to Ah girl and her mother. He scare i will get shoot too as the gun doesnt have eyes, so is the MP. They throw their body inside a black plastic and throw them inside the truck and drove off. I was so pissed off and cry in the same time. Luckily my hubby was there when all this happened. I went to college after that and i found Boyboy at Ipoh in bad condition. I was a student but i manage to save him from death penalty as doc diagnosed him having Distemper virus. Its worth it as he is now 3years old and just celebrate his birthday.

Missing you so much, ah girl ah boy and their mom