View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 10:13 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Innova Evo Cat Food..Pandangan you all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Wah, marah ke? don't have to shout (large font and red is shouting in cyber ettiquete) ... peace! this is an open discussion,

Speaking of protein, there are different qualities of protein (that is why the finer print on the pack always need to be scruitnised). And there are also research that cats tolerate fat and protein well, the problem is the quality of it given, so I am still positive on this bearing in mind the cat's natural diet in its natural habitat, even old and sickly ones because there are a LOT of marketing hypes out there, memang buat keliru betul kadang-kadang.
hahahah.. I reread the forum.. and remembered .. this was the first time I pissed off ngan FK

yerp iraiqaim, my cats are all minum air banyak..becoz of the high protein..and so far..after a year and so, bulu selembut sutera lagi.. nak tukar RC ralat sket sbb dulu bulu tak selembut dan segebu ini ( tho RC hair and skin lebey kurnag jer) and I asked about Innova and mature cats to my vets (lupa nak update)..dia kata as long as your cat can take it..it's okay ( means tak overweight or so)