View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 02:10 PM
Animal Lover

Wolfhound_edmund is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dog and Cat all Pet Boarding at Kissbie Pethouse (Review)

My wife Yeevian and I we have been clients of Kissbie Pethouse for almost two (2) months and have used all of their services i.e. boarding, behavioral and obedience classes and private training sessions with Simon (The Master Trainer).

Prior, we often failed to realize how important one canine’s training and discipline is; let it be pedigree or mix breed; gentle nor aggressive, failing to listen or obey the owner’s one simple instruction could sometimes proved fatal, if not –disastrous.

A canine’s behavioral predicament - which often refers to aggression that would normally derived from:

1) Being Fear and Anxiety
2) General Aggression
3) Inter-dog Aggression
4) Possession Aggression
5) Predatory Aggression
6) Being Dominance
7) Mood Swing
8) Anti Social
9) Psychological Dysfunctional
10) Depression
11) Claiming of Territorial Rights

Our dogs (both female)- Bibi & Cody’s been having a long time history of vengeance between them; the burning fire of hatred can be so intense – to the extend they will have no second thought of taking each other’s head off whenever they got the chance. Taking into consideration the seriousness of this dilemma in a long run basis, my wife and I we decided to sent them both to Simon (of Kissbie Pethouse) for extensive training; with the intention to help integrating the dogs into our home. And it works! – The result turns out to be great and far more beyond our expectation! Bibi & Cody can now play and co-exist together without us having to worry a bit of their sharpened white fangs and wounds as big as 10 cents sized coin!

There was another male dog of mine, Ting Ting; he has a profile of uncontrollable aggression that derived from psychological dysfunctional, as a result of long period on sufferings he has been through - from countless beatings he received to a string of near-death abuses he endured from the hand of some cruel and heartless humans when he was still a puppy. My wife and I we rescued and adopted him at the end of the year 2012 from the mean street of Jalan Pasar, Pudu. He was at the tender age of about 7 months old then. We have tested various methods on trying to restore his trust and confident towards humans but to no avail. His immediate sense of no-trust, constant mood swing and a tendency of slipping into depression at anytime - often created a gap or barrier between us. Not only our bonding has compromised, it jeopardized our activities we have for him as well- nor are we able to communicate or interact with him anymore. It even prevents our love we have for him; the love we pretty much wanting to give him.

After Ting Ting went through a private session with Simon and whom, too, has provided us specific tools and ideas to work on our quandary, though it took time and effort, our dog had remarkably reformed to a much improved and better going dog. For a start, we can at least be able to bathe him at ease, and leash him out for a walk where he would only walk side by side of me. Though the neighborhood’s dogs would bark up a storm each time we walk passed their front gate, Ting Ting would behave very, very calm and would not bothered by their call at all. Thus, he has seen improved drastically and kept progressing.

Simon even took the time to explain and teach us various techniques of training and discipline on canines as well as teaching us on how to use a new collar safely after we had completed the training session.

So as long the training method is correctly applied and discipline is strongly enforced, you can easily make a Poodle out of a fearsome Pit-bull or Rottweiler. Simon is good at this; for his ever loving to the animals, his patience, dedication and devotion to his job, is second to none.

For that, he has my respect.
Good Job Well Done.

All The Best, Bro. - Cheers.

Edmund Yong
Maybank