View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petknode Cat Boarding Nightmare

DVS had a big role in the monitoring of livestock in & out of the country. They issue import/export permit & health cert, the quarantine is under their control although manage by another dept. They are also in charge of all pet food, pet supplement, pet vaccine & etc. into the country (approval of these stuff is from them) The veterinary clinic are also in their care (if I’m not wrong) I have to admit they do have a lot to do but which such dept in the other countries don’t. Although they had a lot on their hand they also had a lot of manpower which does not give them the excuse not to look into the welfare of the animal.

They are busy picking on exhibitor like us who show abroad just becoz some ppl like to badmouth but they do nothing about the hundreds of dog smuggle into the country every day across the Thais border. Of the few countries in Asia I travel to I have to admit the HK AFCD is the cleanest, strictest & most efficient dept in this sector. They have a standard procedure for you to follow, unlike Malaysia, sometime they make up along the way. I guess this is what Malaysia Boleh is all about.

I rest my case with DVS here as I do not want to move from the real reason of this thread anymore than I shud.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA