View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 12:30 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Custom Made Animal Cage

You are so dead wrong.

Dog need the horizontal space to run & to burn their energy since they can't jump up to height, where else cat had no problem with height. We are now living in a crowded world of limited horizontal space & cat had become the most popular pet in the world, the number pet in US. One can easily own a few cats in an apartment & the cats still have enough space to work out with the vertical space provided. You can put up tall cat tree or install few shelves on the wall & you can bet your last dollar they love the top position (you don't need to be a cat genius to know this).

Quote:
Originally Posted by origin View Post
Nice enclosures but i feel it's a waste of space vertically as the cats only use the floors and area up to about 2,3 feet... i think its better if the enclosure designed like a 2 storey floors like this cage http://www.mudah.my/Cat+Cage+Z296+3+...t-10695667.htm but design & build much bigger as an enclosure.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA