View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

prinz38i, personally, I don't think what you are doing is wrong. When I asked someone if I could rescue a kitten and place it in their home, I offered to pay for the kitten's monthly expenses like food, litter and any vet bills.

I think this is only fair, since the fosterer has to do the "dirty" work like cleaning the litter box, grooming it, bathing it and taking it to the vet when necessary.

please don't get me wrong. this is not a witch-hunt, nor is it an attack on anybody.

this is just me trying to find the truth, for what it's worth. there have been too many stories floating around, and all I want to do is find out whether the stories are true, or whether those stories are just character assassignations.

so to those people who go around telling others about these stories, this is your chance to come out and tell it publicly. Unless......your story wasn't true???

if you guys continue to keep quiet after this, I shall take it that you guys were just telling lies for reasons known only to yourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinz38i View Post
Hi all,

Let me just pass by

I think we should also differentiate between all kind of ppl in the earlier post in this thread with fosterer or rescuer. . I think this is important so that BYB will not hide behind Fosterer/Rescuer label to do their activities and also for extra info for new comers and all of us. Sometime rescuer/fosterer request some fund from the adopter/rescuer/owner. For example is me my self, I would request some fund as below, but yes it will be negotiable and up to their 'sincererity':-

For Owner/Rescuer that want me to foster their cat/kittens:-
I will request some fund for general health checkup that I usually do to kittens/cat that they want me to foster.
If they come in family(mother cat and kittens) I will request health checkup for kittens, and spay cost for the mother or I will request the owner/rescuer to collect back the mother once the kittens no more nursing.
Normally if they sincerely ask for help, they wont mind to put some fund.

For adopters:-
I will request some fund for vaccination if the cat/kittens already vaccinated
and also fund for spay/neuter if the cat/kittens already neutered/spayed.
If no vaccination nor neutering done, then I will give them for FOC(but with condition the adopters promise to neuter them)
Normally I will followup their condition till one time that I think they really in good condition.

Please let me know if my action is wrong.

Thank you, farah. we hope they will tell the truth here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farahnm View Post
Sorry for interrupting,
Frankly to say that I dont hv much knowledge who is BYB, who is manipulating the animal, and who is the opportunist here.
I think would be good if brothers and sisters here tell all the forumers here their shop's name so every body will be aware and let these unethical people know people hate of their wrong doings.
More better is cud come with the list, complete with the address.

Thank you