View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 02:27 PM
PetFinder Guru

bbpie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
BBPIE,

Hello... nice to meet you here.

BTW, are you Kelantanese too?
terlepas pandang plak post kakak dolittle...heheh..me not pure kelantanese..half breed.. my dad kelantan so jatuh la ke anak dia xleh pisoh ngan budu!

its great to know about what ur doin in spca sis, i do believe we need more ppl like u around.

i had some fond memories of spca from my younger days. dulu kat spca bule sunat anak2 bulu kan. i remember this mat saleh doc kat situ, very nice old man, big too (well, i was like 8 years old at that time heheheh) this nice dr explained to me about d benefits of kembiri, vaccination n such. he also tolong sunatkan my big timothy@timmy. i think mase tuh i was d only one in my neighbourhood that had a cat with no balls..

over d years i shied away from spca, for one reason or another. my last visit was like 5 years ago when i took ketot who was then just a little baby, mata pun xbuka lagi. i was disturbed with what i saw that day honestly. d girl at d desk was crying, another lady was shouting at her. and it was so so tense in that place. n there i stood looking at them not knowing what to do. in d end i walked out n never came back.

merapu plak haku arini :) just wanted to share my personal experience. my sincere hope is that spca has today changed for d better. n hopefully continue to progress. everyday lalu balik keje situ tgh there is always a crowd. hopefully one day, i will have d guts to actually stop by again..