View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default DBKL Came to My Apartment

Ruth,I'm just like you guys.Average middle income earner. If I have all the money in the world,the first thing I do is to buy hundred hectare of lands for cat nursery. But in reality, I don't have money

The feral cats don't have kitten.I have spay all of them.Now left 3 male cats.Very susah to catch them. But I might borrow my friend's badminton net to trap them. I do it in stages because i don't have much $$$$. I do thing one at the time.

One stranger who has been following our thread without become a member called me this morning with 1 temporary solution. I think her idea is brilliant. I'll update here once everything going on smoothly as per our plan.

Simple,mmg betul apa u cakap.I tak nafikan. Tetapi jiran2 I ni mmg bagus. Durang tlg I masa kucing terperangkap kat lift,kucing jatuh atas bumbung.Byk perkara perkara yg durang buat yg tak suspect durang yg komplen. Masa I gi maintenance office,budak kat office tu kata jiran sebelah I yg baru tu komplen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.ruth View Post
Hi June,

I understand how u feel 'cos I also got a visit from MPKJ. We were not at home then so they drop the summons in our letterbox. We suspect it was our neighbour 'cos i've dogs as well. We had to move some of our cats and dogs out.

Anyway, whatever it is, please do not send them to 'their centre in Setapak'. yeah, it's a one way journey. how i wish i can help u, but my no. has escalated to (oops, better not mention here). recently, i've taken in 3 families and many individuals. one is pregnant. i'm also fostering 2 kittens for Ashley, so my place is overflowing. puppies, too. i'm also having many urinary cases because of food, so it's a case of 'the spirit is willing, but the 'space and energy' is weak'. i'm putting up their pics for adoption soon.

One suggestion for u. Why don't u open a pet shop? Then those cats become ur boarding cats. That was one of the reasons we opened a pet shop. Just get a shop lot and start with boarding services first. those feral cats, do they have 'anak'? we always use the 'anak' to trap the mother.

another suggestion for u. why don't u approach Sabrina of FFF? she may be able to help. try it. for sure, it won't be 'they go in and never come out'. try her.