View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 10:35 PM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Penipuan Jualan Kucing

Hi Irwan,

No one says salah kalau kongsi kan cerita kepada semua orang itulah di panggil public forum.

Anyway, saya pun almost kena tipu online. LOL
That is good you share it with us.

You must go only to licensed and certified breeder walaupun di import from outside.
Yes, you are right about the 'drug' inside the pet's body , tak kisah kucing ke, reptiles or hamster. Dah ade banyak kes.

I hope my English and BM tak teruk sangat dan boleh faham semua orang hehehe....

To discuss something is not a personal attack. It is allow for us to talk openly as long as we do not say foul words and insulting a person.

Thank you so much.

Salam perkenalan.

Please be careful and congrats for not replying the SMS.
If you really need a pure breed, the breeders can advice you which suited your lifestyle and personality.
They will also know if you are really prepare to make a long term commitment with the ones you prefer.

If you like main coon - Cony has the best and it doesn't reached until RM 5,000. It comes with CFA. If you see his Facebook, I am impress how they look.
Breeders helps a lot their customers and friends how to join cat shows especially for first timers and beginners.
They also give advice and suggestions how to take care and tackle the breed's temperament.

Best Regards,
Eve

Quote:
Originally Posted by irwan View Post
Kongsi cerita pun salah tak kongsi pun salah...

Kalau someone tak buka mulut takder sapa pula yg tahu nanti kan?

BTW...

Follow up from the original story...

Selepas berbalas email beberapa kali and si penjual tu meminta alamat dan no telefon semua. After few days saya ada dapat sms drpd nombor yg "pelik" meminta saya untuk menghubungi mereka berkenaan dgn penghantaran kucing tue yg konon nya ada masalah... Seperti yang dijangka...

Semuanya berakhir di situ... Saya pun dah tak layan SMS tersebut...

Bukan masalah duit atau apa... Cuma yg saya bimbangkan JIKA kucing2 tersebut memang dihantar TETAPI berisi dgn DADAH ke apa ke kan?

Tak pasai2 jer nanti masuk lokap dgn kitten sekali...

FYI, i pun dah tempat a couple of pure pedigree persian from a local cattery... yerp memang cost agak tinggi dlm RM7k. Tp at least kita rasa selamat dan kesihatan dia pun terjamin...

KATAKAN TIDAK KEPADA TIPAH TERTIPU...

Last edited by Marcelleve; 05-28-2011 at 10:53 PM.