View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 10:14 PM
PetFinder Guru

Kyzoor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Resolution of Dispute - Kyzoor's Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Excuse me... I never told Dr. Teoh that you asked me to call. What lies are you saying? Memang dia tau tu yang dia tak release black and white tapi secara verbal dia boleh bagi. Banggang ke ko nie? Aku kol Dr. Teoh because I want to know the TRUTH not LIES that is why i called him Ada faham imbecile? Ko kata aku fitnah padahal ko lagi fitnah kata saya guna nama ko padahal saya tak pernah pun cakap ngan Dr. Teoh menggunakan nama ko.

I approached Dr. Teoh and told him what is happening in this thread and the allegations against you and wanted to find out the truth. If you are man enough let us confront Dr. Teoh and see who is lying!
Bukan ke ko ada kat situ ke tadi waktu aku kata "AKU TAK PERNAH SURUH SESAPA PUN KAWAN AKU KOL DIA UNTUK TANYA PASAL KUCING2 AKU" and ko pun dengar ayat tue coz ko dekat situ...........

yes i may confront him with u coz i have to do that for legal action... thank you

anyway do not off topic now n im answering only for the topic that is request by admin.............