View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 12:32 PM
Animal Lover

vincepetlover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Government Vet Clinics

I am looking for someone to help me take my 4 cats and 1 dog to a government clinic. It has to be a government clinic because I need to microchip my dog. The private vets I have been to in Klang have no microchip services.

This is all done for exporting my pets to Australia so it must be a government clinic. All tests, reports, vaccinations and other things I need must be done at a government clinic or the Australian government won't recognise it.

I need to do the following:

1. Get Rabies jabs for my pets
2. Get a Rabies antibody blood test for my pets
3. Get my dog a microchip
4. Get my dog sterilised

This would take at least 2 trips to the vet because the rabies jab has to be first before the blood test can be taken at a later date. I expect more trips to the vet after all this has been done.

I am not familiar with the roads in Klang, have no car and can't drive. I am willing to pay someone to take me and my pets to the vet and back home for RM $50. PM me if you can help me out because I really find it very difficult to get this done alone.

Can't speak Bahasa Melayu and find it very hard to communicate with the people on the telephone on what I need to do at their clinic.