View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 09:35 PM
PetFinder Guru

hanissyazwan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: certificate cfa. tukar nama owner, how?? please help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
I will advise all of you who had bad experience with unethical & dishonest breeders to reveal their names here so that other do not fall for it again.

Some of you don't have to have this unpleasant experience with them if the earlier victims had expose their names earlier.

I'm consider one of the most vocal person when it come to exposing this conman, to some extent that some uses racist to cut me off when I expose them. What they don't know is that I will not hesitate to expose anyone regardless of their race, so how can it be racist. The problem with most Malaysian is that they are always afraid to expose the bad guy but will never stop crying.

When the "CAT IS HEALTHY THE BREEDER WANTS TO TAKE FULL CREDIT BUT,
IF THE ANIMAL IS ILL THEN THE BAD BREEDER WANTS TO WASH THEIR HANDS OF IT!"
Sometimes, we deal with really bad people whom the intention is to cheat, manipulated and defrauded. We are trustful that we are dealing with nice people but, we end up being victims of a bad kittens seller or real cheaters. The worst thing is that we only know after the fact that we had been through a bad experience.

An honest breeder will accept to refund the money paid for a kitten if the kitten is sick or dead within one year health guarantee after the purchase.if the problem claim about the animal's is proven legitimate within in the law.
BUT FOR MY CASE. i trust the seller, only,after i paid money,i know who my seller are. i sms him 1day after i bought the kitten and told him about the cat condition.
this is my latest sms to him.
sy di pej haiwan,kucing besar(male) sy dikenalpasti menghidap virus distemper..sbb itu dia batuk2 semenjak sy beli dgn abg.doktor bagi ubat vitamin dan antibiotik. mungkin dia sakit d rumah abg lg krn ini penyakit berjangkit kucing.(the vet telling me that) .sy call beritahu abg 1hari je lepas sy beli kucing sy ni. batuk bersin mcm selsema.abg kata sy terlalu tengok kucing. mlm ni sy nk g klinik pengarah vet kelantan.(which is dr palanisamy v-care). dh ckp n dia.doktor suruh kucing tidur d wad.

this is what seller reply me..

ok,tak pasti la sbb tgok kucing2 kat rumah ni sihat2 jer.. tp bagus la awak bawa jumpa vet.setiap penyakit ada ubatnya.

if he not sure .. dont tell me and assure me at the first day that all his kitten was healthy. better send to vet first before selling.
as he telling me that he was a busy person.dont have time to look for his kitten.

For me, now dont mind spent for sick kitten, that is because i just know my cat sick after i bought them.when we love them and connect to them, we will taking care for them and dont mind spend for them.if i dont bought them,maybe they will suffer and will not get love as breeder purpose for money only.

i deal with really bad people and I think that is very important to share my experiences with everyone. You can know the person socially but, business wise you don't have a clue. u guess what type of him are when he telling me this after 1-2day i bought the kitten from him""

susah lah jual kat awak,sy dah 3tahun jual kucing tak pernah ada masalah ni sy malas nk jual org yg tak pernah main kucing,kalau breeder lain dia malas dah nak layan awk ni.harga kucing memang mahal.awk pula nk yg cantik. kalau nk yg cantik,import lah 6-15ribu sekor.selepas pembayaran jual beli kucing.sudah jadi tanggungjawab pembeli kalau kucing sakit. jangan tanya sy.kucing sakit.kalau risau bawa la pergi jumpa doktor haiwan.pasal kucing batuk.tak perasan lah pulak sblum ni.sy tengok kucing sehari sekali je.tu pun waktu lepas kerja,susah la jual kucing kt awk ni..hari2 ada masalah,pening kepala saya. jgn call sy lagi.kalau call,sms tanya pasal kucing lagi.sy tak mahu buat cert untuk kucing betina awk!

( i still in debt rm700 for female cat cert,
will bank in once i got money)<--this part make me feel very sad.i know im still in debt with him.please dont threat me like that.cert is very important.
i promise i will pay once i got money.
rm3.5k for 12month male semi flat with cert(i have to pay ownself for change cfa cert owner name)
rm2.8k for 3month female semi flat with "will do cert''
i know its normal price for persian, but still lot for me as im not rich like persian breeder.

I believe that good talk, honesty and with common sense and respect for the other part would avoid the most problems

Last edited by hanissyazwan; 06-22-2011 at 10:30 PM.