Thread: DIY Cat Product
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 02:38 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DIY Cat Product

hi imann

wah. you're so terror...you make that cat cage - good for sunning the cats outdoor when they're tired of indoor...

you're sure handy with tools. i have toyed with the idea of DIY the cat tree for a year already. i thought it'd be cheaper in the long run if i buy the necessary electric tools then make the cat trees - lots of pics and samples on the net...tapi my better half asyik ketawakan i..then kata waste of money how many times do i re-use the electric tools, etc.. suruh dia buat sampai bertengkar pun tak siap - sampai i dah keluar duit beli the cat tree but belum siap - papan-nya masih kat rumah
i

kalau you nak, i'll pass you the papan, not good quality tapi as the basic foundation - boleh lah pass as long as you put wrappings like sisal on it.

can we form a DIY club? i don't mind joining it as i've always like it but my problem is getting my hands on the appropriate tools - mahal sangat kat sini

okay nanti i post a few more samples of "simple" cat trees here...those that i feel are "do-able".