View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 09:10 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

abgraldo,
ROCRICRUS Foundation is set up to provide and promote a platform between public donated and received by independent no-kill shelters. It is convenience for both side processes. The person who interested do donate to us, we going place the name at web page, it necessary because few reason
1, it for appreciate, 2, let independent no-kill shelters what we have in list.
3. If get more donated show on list, it might help people more confidence do donation.
I setup ROCRICRUS Foundation as non-profit organization. I just used some hour for it; it might help some animal out there. I glad to see someone able do donate to us.
At the moment no yet receive any independent no-kill shelters required to us, maybe we still new. We go have review the required in term of information by letter and general information.
By the way you need more information about organization. You can visit at
http://www.onboardsign.net/ROCRICRUS-FOUNDATION.php
Or you have any cats and dogs in independent no-kill shelters would like introduce for receive donation, you can ask them email to us. At the moment we just receive dog food and shampoo only by public. I not yet have cat food. If you interest want do some donate? Please email to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by incredulous View Post
Dog is my buddy,

No thanks is required. What you are doing is noble, and deserves the fullest support from all genuine and sincere animal lovers.

It is such a shame that so many members here call themselves animal lovers, and yet, I don't see them contributing in any way. Only a handful like JScott and DongDong have volunteered to help in some way. And of course, those who actually donated. Those people are genuine.

Guys and gals, time to shape up and do your part. If you have the time and energy to tell other members how to live their life, to "make them a so-called better person", surely you have the time and energy to be a "better person" yourselves by coming out in full support of Rocricrus Foundation.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.